Business & Branding
Online Certificate Courses
Grow your skills. Gain experience in business and branding for the creative industry.
In our online certificate courses, you will get direct experience in creative industry business and branding, and be challenged to bring your ideas to life.
We welcome enthusiasts, high school students, mature students, and anyone looking to make a career change into the world of design. When you finish an online certificate course at Vancouver Film School, you will receive a digital certificate of completion confirming your experience.
$950 per course
7-week course, 6–8 p.m. PST
Lessons occur once a week
**Students must confirm they are at least 16 years old at the beginning of the course in order to register.
**Please note that courses may be cancelled at any time due to low enrolment. Upon cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Design a Successful Online Brand Campaign (online)
Developing compelling marketing campaigns is essential to building a brand image and making a company memorable. In this online certificate course, you will create a compelling marketing campaign designed to represent an established brand and achieve a client’s goals. This multi-software course will take you through the various steps to plan out and execute well-rounded design pieces that take a client’s brief and objectives into account. Learn to make motion and static pieces for various devices and social media platforms, following the client’s brief and representing the artistic vision for such campaign.
Learning Outcomes – Participants will:
- Propose an art direction that follows a brand’s style.
- Break down a client’s brief into various marketing deliverables such as Display Ads, website assets, social media animated ads, and a social media animated post.
- Work with photography assets to create animation items.
- Design and organize deliverables for various formats.
- Animate simple GIF promo pieces.
- Animate a social media post following a script.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects)
- Computer, microphone, and camera (optional)
- Stable Internet connection
Wednesdays, June 30 to August 11, 2021 – **ONLINE workshop**